News:

The old C2khelp forum can be found here - www.c2khelp.co.uk/archive

Main Menu

Canva for Education its FREE

Started by dfinney, Oct 20, 2023, 07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cully4299

Good stuff,

Last time i looked you needed teacher ID to verify but they must have stopped needing that.

I do enjoy Adobe Creative cloud which is also included in c2k but going to give this a whir.

Thanks

dfinney

We have just signed up, so still waiting on confirmation.

I hope the create a team option words for the education version, will make setting this up for departments easier.

I dont really use many of the creative cloud features, just photoshop really. I have messed around with adobe express which is similar to canva.

deeboorman

Anyone get any further with Canva?

dfinney

Yeah we got the full EDU suite and have it tied in with sign in with google.

Most items marked as pro are covered under the EDU plan.

dfinney

Quote from: deeboorman on Nov 07, 2023, 12:19 PMAnyone get any further with Canva?

Spoke with Colin(the other Tech in here) it took over 3 weeks for them to get back to us.

cully4299

Quote from: dfinney on Nov 08, 2023, 11:52 AM
Quote from: deeboorman on Nov 07, 2023, 12:19 PMAnyone get any further with Canva?

Spoke with Colin(the other Tech in here) it took over 3 weeks for them to get back to us.

What was the process / what did you need to supply. Canva would be handy here.

dfinney

Go here https://www.canva.com/education/contact-sales/ and fill in all the details its asks for. Someone will then contact you about it.

https://www.canva.com/learn/canva-for-education/

If you have your own google apps for education account setup for school, setup should be easy.

You cant tie this in with c2ks as we dont have admin access to allow third party app access. You will probably need to use your [email protected] address.

dfinney

If anyone knows anyone senior at c2k, it might be worth while asking them to get c2k to apply for the whole of c2k.

deeboorman

If so, your Google Workspace Administrator can complete the form on C2K Exchange entitled "Google Workspace Android & Marketplace Apps Request", which can be found in C2K Exchange/School Services/Information Management.

I had to log a call for this. Apparently can take up to 28 days.