Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Marc

• Speciality: IT Technician
Feedback
« on: June 14, 2010, 08:48:17 PM »
Hello All,
I have been working on our new school website for a number of months now and I would love to get some constructive criticism from fellow web designers in the forum. I do realise there are a number of issues still with the site obvious ones like photos not on the gallery pages yet, and menus on certain pages not setup properly as yet.

However, I would like some general feedback on colour schemes, how the site is laid out etc. Also on the right hand side of my pages there still will appear to be a lot of extra white space - any suggestions are welcome which could improve the site.

http://www.limavadygrammar.org.uk/test is the link

Thanks in advance,
Marc  ;D

Offline dfinney

• Technicians
  • Board Veteran
    • Wallace high school
Re: Feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 08:50:28 AM »
Nice site, very clean and easy to navigate. One thing i would do is get rid of the pdf school calendar, signup to gmail and embed the gmail calendar then fob it off to a senior teacher/reception to update the calendar.

I actually thought you had left your VLE open(no login) it seems very weird being able to browse the structure of the courses before being asked to login, our Moodle VLE requires you to login before you can see anything.
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance."