News:

The old C2khelp forum can be found here - www.c2khelp.co.uk/archive

Main Menu

New Forum

Started by casper, Aug 12, 2023, 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casper

My apologies if you didn't receive an email regarding my decision to upgrade the forum. The upgrade meant that I had to basically start again. So if you have come to the forum and it's a complete surprise to you, my sincerest apologies.
Starting again means that you will have to re-register with the forum.
Once registered again I will grant permissions to the Lounge for those who previous had it, but please bear with me as I do this.

Again my apologies if you didn't receive the email and I hope there isn't too much inconvenience.

Jim Bob

waylander

Thanks for all your work on this Casper

cully4299

Morning,  Seems i had Allow the administrators to send me important news by email off.

Loving the old look back.  Thanks for the work behind the scenes.

LOUD

Thanks again Casper.

Jamie

Thanks for this, looks clean!

New2C2k

Thanks Casper for keeping this community live.  It has been an invaulable source for help and information for me in the past and I tell anyone new to the C2K technician community about here.  Cheers for the platform and we defo own you a pint if your a consumer of the devils buttermilk?
Doing the Lords work in a unholy place!

casper

Thanks guys. Just doing my bit to keep us sane lol

bluesky

Thanks Casper keep up the good work

belfast_tech

Thanks for all your hard work on this @casper - much appreciated!

Dade

Nice new digs  ;D

Thanks casper

My activation email got filtered out but I soon released it via https://www.mailcontrol.com/utility/message_report.mhtml (see EN016)

Renegade

;)  Thanks. New site looks well.

gohara709

Looking Good Casper! thanks

deeboorman

Just getting back onto this now the summer is over  8)
thanks

jonnyg

Thanks Casper for all the work you put into this forum. It has helped me a lot over the years.
Lurgan College IT Tech